? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 8, 2009

A wonderful weekend~



Cousin wedding~





Congratulation to my cousin on her wedding! Wishing her all the best~!

p/s: Let us not love in words or in tongue,
But in deed and in truth!
1 John 3:18



It's a happy weekend for me as i can met up with all of my relatives. even though v r not so close to each other..nevertheless, a short gathering is reli means a lot to all of us~ ^^
On Saturday afternoon, i accompany my cutie nephew King Joe to his piano class...staring at all the kids playing piano is reli fun..staring at their naive look when learning piano...i smiled happily...i hope tat if i f children in the future, i m able to spend my time for my children in developing their hobbies and their whole learning stages...^^
Yea..today is my mum b'day ! hapi b'day to her! i love u, mummy!! ;p
also coming up tis month b'day boy, King Joe and my bro, John Chin...an earlier b'day wishes to both of u~ ^^
May God be with u all always~!

0 comments: